OBJECTIVE OF ROTARACT CLUB
The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
THE GOALS OF ROTARACT CLUB ARE
- To develop professional and leadership skills.
- To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations.
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary clubs.
- To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.
Mr.U. Sathiya seelan, ASP/EEE – 9894272397
The members are:
- Mr. A. Mohamed Abbas, HOD/H&S – 9787717437
- Mrs. A. Bajulunisha, HOD/CSE – 9994664755
- T.Rajaram, HOD/CIVIL – 9843338059
- Mrs. D. Kiruthika, AP/H&S – 9965629351
- Mrs. I. Jesintha, AP/ECE – 7373442277
The objectives of the Grievance Redressal Policy are:
- To educate the customers about their responsibilities
- To solve the personal problems
- To discuss general grievances
- To discuss female harassing