Our aims and aspirations, along with the principles and means by which we wish to achieve them.
Working to engineer a better world
To inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community, supporting technology innovation to meet the needs of society.
We treat everyone with integrity and respect, continually striving for excellence in all our activities and use the power of teamwork to deliver value.
- IET Values
- Supporting Behaviours
- Operate professionally and ethically to gain trust.
- Be open and honest with each other.
- Respect everyone and value each other’s contribution
- Work towards the highest level of service and satisfaction.
- Use agile methods and seek innovative solutions to add value.
- Continually improve and adopt best practices.
- Encourage staff and volunteers to work together.
- Recognise the value of talented individuals working in teams.
- Be collaborative and partner with other organisations.
IET at RCET
STAFF COORDINATOR: Mrs.K.Priya AP/ECE
To encourage interdisciplinary research among students, faculty members, practicing engineers, and scientists in the areas of Energy, Transport, Information and Communications, manufacturing, and the environment.
VARIOUS EVENTS CONDUCTED IN RCET WITH IET ASSISTANCE