Citizen Consumer Club of our college is established for the purpose of spread the awareness about consumer rights amongst all consumer segments and to help consumers get justice when affected
- To spread awareness on consumer rights amongst all consumer segments to students.
- To emerge as the best citizen consumer club at the State Level adjudged by the Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection through the State Government to Government of India
- To enable students to understand the fundamental rights of the citizen and make them realize and learn the fundamental duties of a good citizen.
- To inject knowledge and skills relating to consumer rights among our college students and to impart knowledge on product standards, product quality and about markets.
- To make them aware of laws enacted for the protection/welfare of consumers and enforcement authorities concerned.
- To build a base of enlightened citizen consumer as the foundation of future India.
- Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizen of India
- Citizen Consumer Club was inaugurated by Mr.S.Arumainaayagan vargunaraj (DSO officer, Perambalur) & S.Senthil Kumar B.A.B.L (Trichurappali Region Zonal Co-ordinator) for 500 students’ members on 13-11-2010.