ROEVER COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY

Nationally Accredited by NAAC, (Approved by AICTE, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai)
Elambalur, Perambalur -621 220

Admission

Eligibility

As per the norms of Govt. of Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), 65% of the seats are admitted under Single Window Counselling and remaining 35% seats  are admitted under the Management quota based on the merit.

The Applicants For Admission Should Possess The Following Minimum-Essential Qualifications:

B.E Candidates The minimum Eligibility for I st Year admission to B.E. Degree courses

Category
Average
Open
50%
Backward
45 %
Most Backward
40 %
SC / ST
40 %

Lateral Entry Candidates Diploma Holders (various branches) are also eligible to II year of the four years B.E. Degree courses.

Category
Average
Open
45%
Backward
40%
Most Backward
40 %
SC / ST
40 %

Apply Online

Courses Offered

RCET is part of the larger Roever educational family with a specific focus on research- oriented education and presently offers 4 Under Graduate courses. Roever College of Engineering & Technology is Nationally Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)  with B grade.
S. No
Name of the Course
No. of Seats
1
B. Tech:- Biotechnology
60
2
B. Tech:- Chemical Engineering
60
3
B.E:- Computer Science and Engineering
30
3
B.E:- Mechanical Engineering
60

Download Application

Application Download link: Click Here 

Application must be submitted along with processing fee in the form of cash or net banking of Rs.500/ to The Principal, Roever College of Engineering & Technology, Elambalur,Perambalur – 621220.

Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded on any grounds.

Copy & Paste the URL Link for net banking:
https://www.onlinesbi.com/error404.html?corpID=799907